I draw pictures that explain ideas and I’ve created an example of how my drawings can help showcase and move an audience with your message(s) during AND following your ordination ceremony.
To be clear from the outset, I do NOT recommend live online drawing during your ordination. I have taken part – as part of an audience – in meetings that utilize live drawing online and the chance for glitches due to technology issues are many. The last thing you want to have are problems with live drawing apps on other people’s computers that keeps them from seeing your images.
If Live Drawing is what you meant when you inquired about my services – I do not provide those services.
I feel a more effective way for you to get your message across (and get more for your investment into drawing services) is with a series of drawings that represent the ideas that build to your overarching philosophy or takeaway of your presentation.
When my work is complete, I will provide you with:
1) An 8.5 x 11 combination illustration for your presentation
2) Up to 4 pull-out illustrations to use for your presentation that builds to the final thesis or over-arching idea.
– I will provide both PDF and JPG formats for everything listed above
The main illustration will be created as an 8.5″ x 11″ 300 DPI (high resolution) PDF.
Up to 4 pull-out illustrations 300 DPI (high resolution) JPEGs that can serve as section illustrations during your presentation as well as social sharing graphics for Facebook, Twitter or other platforms following your presentation.
1) If you opt into my services I would request your presentation and image preferences ASAP.
2) Once I received your material I would create a sketch of the 8.5 x 11 illustration.
3) Upon approval, I would proceed to creating a finished line drawing.
4) Upon approval, I would color the drawing and save as an 8.5″ x 11″ JPG
5) Then – upon your suggestion – I will break the drawing into sections per your ordination presentation.
When all the work is complete you will end up with:
• 1 – 8.5″ x 11″ color PDF (sample show below is 8.5 x 14″)
• 4 – 1200 pixel wide JPGs to serve as section drawings and later as Social Media Graphics (sample below shows 5 graphics)
Total for everything listed above: $2,400.00
I require half ($1,200.00) down prior to beginning and the final half ($1,200.00) prior to delivery of final graphics.
Ask me any questions you may have during our phone conversation on Monday and thank you for contacting me about my drawing services!
Check out example below:
Full Illustration PDF
Smaller Social Graphics:
Thank you for contacting me Emily. I look forward to our conversation tomorrow.